Whether you’re bootstrapping or fully funded, starting a business requires cutting costs as much as possible. One of the best ways to do this, is to look for services that give free or discounted access to startups. Below, we’ve put together a list of services that do just this.
Please note that each program offers different incentives and has unique criteria to take advantage of these incentives – please visit the programs page to learn specifics.
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) – Full suite of web products
- Zendesk – Customer service and engagement
- Microsoft – Full suite of web products
- CloudSploit – Amazon Web Services (AWS) security
- Okta – Identity management
- Oracle – Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Hubspot – Marketing, sales and service software
- Twillio – Customer engagement software
- Xero – Accounting software (UK only)
- Rise – Payroll software
- ChartMogul – SaaS management and Analytics
- Hootsuite – Social media management
- Drift – Conversational marketing
- Intercom – Customer communication platform
If we have missed any startup programs you know of, please let us know and we’ll look to add them if they meet our criteria.