Whether you’re bootstrapping or fully funded, starting a business requires cutting costs as much as possible. One of the best ways to do this, is looking for free or discounted services startups have access to. Below, we’ve put together a list of services that do just this.
Please note that each program offers different incentives and has unique criteria to take advantage of these incentives – please visit the programs page to learn specifics.
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) – Full suite of web products
- Zendesk – Customer service and engagement
- Microsoft – Full suite of web products
- CloudSploit – Amazon Web Services (AWS) security
- Okta – Identity management
- Oracle – Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Hubspot – Marketing, sales and service software
- Twillio – Customer engagement software
- Xero – Accounting software (UK only)
- Rise – Payroll software
- ChartMogul – SaaS management and Analytics
- Hootsuite – Social media management
- Drift – Conversational marketing
- Intercom – Customer communication platform
If we have missed any free or discounted services accessible to startups you know of, please let us know and we’ll look to add them if they meet our criteria. Be sure to always keep a lookout for holiday sales, especially Black Friday Sales.